Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Good for the soul - Blogtoberfest #9

After dropping the kids off at school I received a random text from a friend I haven't caught up with in a while asking if I wanted to catch up for a coffee. She is my friend that took my birth photos :) or as she puts it was part of Miss L's welcoming committee
Give me an hour to go home and "human myself up" (yes we were running late so I didn't get a chance to have a shower ) and I'm there!!

Turned out today was just what the doctor ordered!! I got to Beckie's house at around 10am and what felt like 5 minutes later it was 2pm!!
Beckie is one of these people that just being around her energies you, lifts you up and just fills you with warm and makes you smile.

OK yes I will admit it, I have a bit of girl crush on her :P But who wouldn't!!

I can't wait to catch up with her and a few other friends (a few from our mothers group from 5 years ago) I haven't seen for along time on Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment