Thursday, October 6, 2011

Box swap - Blogtoberfest #4

Today I received my box swap in the mail, YAY

What is a box swap, you ask...Well basically you put a heap of stuff, brought or handmade that someone likes into a box and post it off to them.
Its a regular thing I get involved in on forum I'm part of.

My swapper has spoilt me!!  Everything was all individually wrapped and inside a gorgeous bag

It felt like Christmas opening up each gift. Here is what I received
A bundle of gorgeous fabrics
A Note book
A recipe book
Some ribbons
2 packets of buttons
Tupperware containers
A card holder
3 Gorgeous fairly transfers
2 magnets (pictured below because the kids ran off with them)



After I took that photos I discovered a gorgeous bag charm hiding in between the pieces of fabric

I love it all!! Thank you Susan xx

2 comments:

  1. Wow that is a great haul you received there. So nice to receive happy mail.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. Yes it very nice to get something in the mail that isn't a bill!

    ReplyDelete