Monday, September 19, 2011

The Tramsformation!!

Its happening Its happening!!!!  I'm finally getting my very own sewing studio!!

For the past 12 months I have taken over part of our bedroom using the corner as my sewing area.


Hubby has always been supportive but I know at times ( when he wants to go to bed and I just need a few more minutes to finish an item, or the bed has been taken over with pattern pieces and fabric) it gets annoying.
Well not for much longer!
For the past several years we have been storing an old Z Class Melbourne tram in our yard for hubby's work. When he found out they no longer wanted it he jumped at the chance to purchase it. After a few emails back and fourth hubby got the OK.
The next day they made it official getting hubby to pay $1 or the tram and writing out a receipt.
Owner ship of the tram was now ours! YAY!!

Last weekend hubby and his mate got started cleaning out all the stuff that was being stored in it (which we now also owned, *sigh*) and working out what seats need to be pulled out and what was to stay.

I'm so excited and I can't wait until she is finished. Its going to be awesome having my very own space to sewing and create...or just to hide away in when I need some me time LOL

Needs a coat of paint

  Yet to be gutted and cleaned

No comments:

Post a Comment