Friday, September 23, 2011

Mumma made

After 6 months of pregnancy (no she wasn't premature, I found out I was pregnant at 14 weeks)  and  10 weeks of life my little girl finally got her very own The Art Of Fabric dress! Gee slack aren't I?! LOL
And of course its made from strawberry print fabric...her name while I was pregnant was strawberry princess.

Isn't she just the cutest!!

The reason I was inspired to make her a little dress ( and it was little! I had to use a dolls pattern ♥ ) was we were going on a trip to Melbourne to meet up with some friends.
Someone I have known for awhile online has flown over from Perth so a few of us were getting together for a catch up. It was a great day full of fun and laughter. My youngest son loved the playground we went to.  Being such an easy place for me to find/get to its perfect for meet ups with Melbourne friends!

 Yes they are mumma made pants her is wearing :)


It was wonderful to finally meet Katie and her little boy. Katie has been such a huge supporter of my little business so I really treasure her friendship.
There was a group photo taken but O.M.G I look like a total idiot in it LOL so I wont be sharing that! LOL I hate getting my photo taken.

On the drive to Melbourne, I realized I drive pretty much straight past where my Doula lives, so I sent her a text and organized to stop in on my way home. It was so good to see her again. We haven't had caught up since Miss L was born.
I must make more time to catch up with friend!

No comments:

Post a Comment