Thursday, September 8, 2011

Introduction

I thought I would start off by introducing myself. I'm Belinda, Mum of 5, wife of 1 and owner of  a little business called The Art Of Fabric.
This isn't my first time blogging, I use to have a blog for my business when I started 12 months ago but found myself  posting the same things on my blog that I was posting on my facebook fan page. So I lost the love of blogging and decided to delete it. Something I'm regretting now.

So here I am again, blogging once more. This time it shall be different, it wont all be about my business (hence not using my business name for the blog title) but it will be about my life, my thoughts and anything in between, and believe me there is a lot! My life can be pretty chaotic but I wouldn't have it any other way :)

No comments:

Post a Comment