Friday, January 6, 2012

Day 5 and 6

My computer died yesterday (I'm stuck using the slow old laptop that drives me insane, hmm maybe I will spend less time on the net and more time doing housework. HAHA yeah I don't think so either) so I couldn't get on to upload my picture for Day 5 so adding it today's

Day 5 Something you wore
My new necklace I purchased off eBay just before Christmas. It is a heart with a peacock feather pattern and a hanging key.

Day 6  Makes you smile


My new shagwear purse.
I was out having coffee with a good friend when she said she wanted to show me a new shop. So we walked down to the main part of town and as I walked in I think thought I was going to hyperventilate! It was full of gorgeous earrings, necklaces, bracelets, cute nicnacs but the thing that stood out the most was the stunning purses and handbags.
I wasn't sure I had enough "spending money" in my bank account so said I was going to come back on payday to purchase above purse. But my gorgeous friend insisted on buying it for me <3 <3

So two things have made me smile today, my friend generosity and my new purse!

Oh and yes , I love peacocks :)

3 comments: