Monday, February 6, 2012

Well hello there

Long time no post.  Firstly due to a bit of a downer and then due to kicking myself up the ass and getting myself busy thus getting myself out of that downer.

You may of noticed I didn't finish the January photo challenge. Well I half did and half didn't. I DID take the photos I just haven't uploaded them yet. I will get around to doing it very soon though.

So what has been taking up all my time? I started to move my ass and lose weight!
A few weeks ago I really looked in the mirror, like stood naked after my shower and had a good hard look. What I saw made me sad, angry and disgusted. I had become what I had always said I wouldn't... FAT
I was the heaviest I have ever been and it wasn't a good feeling.
At first it got me really depressed, hence my downer. But after a week or so with the help of friend that also wants to lose weight I got myself into the head space I needed.
I started the 1 million kilo challenge on the 29th of January so have been making up healthy meals and getting myself off the couch and moving. I have been walking every night with a girlfriend for the past week, still hurts afterwards but we are getting there.
I'm not a huge fan of the meal plan, I find the breakfast way to much so I have just been replacing it with either fruit and yogurt or making a smoothie. lunch I have just been having a salad wrap (rye ones) and dinner has been a few of their recipes or just meat and veg.
I'm really just using it to record my weight loss and keep myself motivated.

I'm happy to report I have lost a total of 3.3 kilos this week  *happy dance*

 I still have a long way to go (about 40kilos)  but I CAN DO THIS!  

Something to remember

No comments:

Post a Comment