Sunday, February 19, 2012

Oompa Loompa, do-ba-dee-doo


I never realised looking like an Oompa Loompa was fashionable, Or maybe its just that I'm just getting old.

Friday evening while out for my walk with a friend ( we walk every night, yay go me) there was a couple walking a dog. She was tall, lean and pretty but had the skin colour of an Oompa Loompa. *insert WFT face here*
She hasn't been the only one I have seen either. It seems ever second young girl/woman I see out and about has gone and gotten this look.
Since when has being orange been beautiful?

Rally I just don't get it. It boggles my mind. What is wrong with having a normal natural coloured body??
I can  even understand ( just a little) the want for a light fake tan but one that makes you look like you daddy is a Oompa Loompa, seriously!
Hmm as I said maybe I'm just getting old LOL

And while I'm here venting I may as well get the doggie do situation that is on my nerves out.
There are signs that says ALL DOGS MUST BE ON A LEAD all around the lake. What part of that do dog owners (not all, only some) not understand! There are rules like that for a reason people!
Also if you your dog takes a dump while your out at a public place clean it up! I'm SO sick of walking along and having to dodge doggie do do. GAH its disgusting!

Hmm can anyone day Chocolate withdrawals LOL

MMM chocolate, oh how I miss the!

Weight in day tomorrow, fingers crossed that 9 kilometer walk I did today helped and the scales are nice to me :)

Hope every one enjoys what is left of their weekend
xx

For those not old enough to know what an Oompa Loompa is here you go,
Click this Link

No comments:

Post a Comment